To capture how great Adelaide is, Veloposters.com were commisioned to design a very special limited edition print.
These high-quality posters are individually numbered, Giclée printed using archival based inks on 270gsm Archival Smooth White Paper.
The printed area is A3 + (330mm x 482mm) allowing for matting when framed.
Looking at Stems
I came across this Tumblr site “Chris Froome Looking at Stems” last night. Laughed my head off. Well worth a look.
Here are some of the photos, but many more on the Tumblr site.
Looking at stem while the mysterious man in sunglasses and grey hair silently watches
I like this.
The BikeSpike is a hardware/software solution that helps you recover your bike if it gets stolen, notifies you if someone begins to tamper with it and sends an alert to key contacts if you’re in an accident. Share your bike’s location and full profile over Facebook, Twitter and with our global community of cyclists.
The BikeSpike uses a combination of GPS technology to locate your bike and cellular technology to share that location in real time. This allows you to see where your bike is at any point in time via the web application or the mobile application, whether it is safely locked in the garage or flying down the street between the legs of a bike thief.
Further details here. BikeSpike
Exert from “Great Legs Need A Great Mind” By Chris Lyman – Cycling Illustrated
“The mental preparation for racing is just as important as physical”…
Race IQ: the bane of existence of those who don’t have it, but for certain something we all want; the experience, instinct, smarts and cunning key to being first across the line.
“Racing is all about patience, you need to wait for the right time to strike and then do it definitively,”
“If you’re hurting so is everybody; when you go it will deflate them. They don’t know that you’re hurting as much as they are.”
Those possessing high race IQ also have a sense of not only their limits but also competitor’s.
What can you do improve your race IQ? For starters:
- Know what you can do by practicing race scenarios in drop-rides and local races
- Pick the right moment to make a move. Be patient until it’s time not to be
- Know your competitors strengths & weaknesses as it relates to the day’s parcours
- Race forward, especially when the race is hard or selective
- Take notes, with a mental highlighter or otherwise, on successes and failures. Learn from them
- Keep perspective and have fun – most of us are living “glory days”
Rugged Wireless Mobile Speaker that fits inside your water bottle cage. A wireless bluetooth mobile speaker, it is weatherproof and durable, allowing you to take your music virtually anywhere.
Imagine riding up Greenhill with the rising sun as you crest the top (click on the picture)
- Dual 40mm drivers and passive subwoofer with Omni-directional speaker cone
- Easily control play, pause, track forward/backward, adjust volume and more with the integrated controls.
- A rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous music playback.
- All Bluetooth streaming A2DP audio devices including: iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android Devices, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and more.
Turn Signal Gloves
till next week